We are excited about meeting new patients during their first visit to our office. As a courtesy to you and your dentist, your first visit and initial consultation with us is complimentary. We appreciate that each patient comes to us with varied orthodontic concerns, goals, and expectations about treatment. We set aside ample time at your first visit to obtain needed diagnostic information (i.e., digital photographs, xrays) and then discuss all aspects of your orthodontic treatment with you.
During this exam we will address the following areas, and we encourage you to ask questions as well.
- Is orthodontic treatment appropriate?
- Is treatment needed now or should treatment be delayed until appropriate growth, tooth eruption or other factors have occurred?
- What treatment procedures will be used to correct the problem?
- How long will treatment take?
- How much will it cost?
- What are my payment options?
Our patients leave the office with a clear understanding of their specific needs, what the treatment will consist of, and how long it will take. If orthodontic treatment is not yet needed, we offer complimentary observation visits as we monitor future growth and bite development.